What is Compounding?
A standard prescription may not be for you. Shertech Compounding Pharmacy works with your physician to customize a prescription specific to your body’s chemistry and individual need. Compounded medicine allows flexibility with regard to dosage, strength, and route of administration. Shertech pharmacy can also compound medications that are backordered or discontinued.
Proposed legislation may seriously restrict access to compounded medication. Learn more and take action: http://ProtectMyCompounds.com/
Click here for a one minute testimonial explaining the need for compounded medicine:
Benefits of Compounding
- Provide strengths and forms not commercially available.
- Improve or eliminate undesirable flavors.
- Offer alternate routes of administration.
- Eliminate preservatives, dyes and potential allergens.
- Duplicate drugs that are discontinued or hard to find.
- Provide medication for those who cannot tolerate inactive ingredients.
- Compounded syrups help diabetics control blood sugar.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Shertech Spartanburg and Shertech Kernersville are PCAB Accredited.